Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan
- 2 cups kind healthy grains dark chocolate & cranberry clusters
- 3 granny smith apples, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 tbsp. vegan butter
- 1 tsp. agave nectar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a baking dish with nonstick baking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; gently toss to combine.
- Transfer mixture to the prepared baking dish. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cranberries are tender.
- Remove from oven; set aside to cool for 5 minutes before serving.